1/05/2017

Sneak Peek and info


         Hey guys,
  Hope you like Alicia's new look. ;)
  The 0.25 version is still in developing and it will take a little more time.
What you should expect?
   Another day, new h-scenes, some important scenes for the story of the game.
   Also after the preliminary votes on my blog I decided to start working on my second game "The revenge of a son"(not necessary the game title.
   As I said in the post, this game will be bigger and with a lot more story. So don't expect the first real playable demo to come earlier than March (maybe some days before the launch of Mass Effect Andromeda).
 I will release regular updates so you can see the progress of the game. The voting is still online on the blog, enough votes and maybe I'll start a 3rd game:D

2 comments:

  1. The previes look of her was much better in everyway then this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looked much better in previes version and more real in this one looks face for instance is weird and kinda looks a bit too old unless she supposed look like in late or older 20s?

    ReplyDelete