12/24/2016

2nd Game POLL ! IMPORTANT !

Poll discussion


Hi all,

       The last few days I really started thinking about starting my second game. Why?
     Well I think I'm starting to gain some experience with the RPG Maker MV engine and most important I have a lot of ideas and stories from which I  would like to start my second game.
     Don't get me wrong, the primary project that I will be working on will still be Growing Up, a game who is starting to become more and more popular. So this will be almost a side project that I will be working for about 2-3 months until I will have a working demo. Maybe a little faster, if I get to save some money to finish my new computer so I can render faster.
       As i said, I have a lot of stories in mind and I like them all. I haven't decided which one will be the first to start with. I'll probably try to make all of them at one time.
        So I decided to post my ideas and start a pool to see what you guys would prefer.
This doesn't mean that I will choose only by this criteria tough. It will depend on the resources that I have on my disposal and the opinion of my collaborators have. But the poll will be a important criteria that I will have to take when deciding the story I will use .
     These will be short descriptions about some of the stories, that I have in my mind for the second game. No story is even close to start a game demo. They are just ideas for the games I want to make and I can even decide to combine two or three stories together.
John Doe will be the name that I will use to highlight the main character
Please vote and comment on the one's that you like. Your opinion is  very appreciated.
The stories are just under this post.
The titles are just to make them more easy to remind. They are not the game titles.



Cheers, Nirolf

No comments:

Post a Comment